Language Barriers

People email me in random languages all the time. I do not understand this. I stand on the side of many of the Japanese breeders who are offended or baffled when someone mails them in a language they do not understand. 

Do people assume someone can speak their language? Are they hoping they'll get lucky? Are they hoping the recipient will hire someone to translate a random email for them?

At least make an effort to communicate with the person you are trying to get to help you find a dog. How about hiring a translator? And please, don't rely on Google translate to help you import a dog... that one makes me cringe every time.

Comments

  1. What languages are you getting emailed in? It's cool that there's such a huge international interest in the NK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mailed in Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian to name some I can remember

      Delete

Post a Comment